Procedure based on the RODO regulation
Regulation of data protection rules for the Company:
PULSSON - Zygmunt Pulsson
Brzozówka 31A, 05-152 Czosnów, POLAND
NIP: 118-006-50-58, REGON: 016294992
sets out the principles and procedures for the processing of personal data of customers, contractors, employees, users.
1. The processing of personal data serves the purpose of concluding and performing contractual activities (notification of a client, contractor, employee, user) in connection with the provision of electronic services through the use of services belonging to the Company. The legal basis is the necessity of data processing to take action on your initiative before concluding a contract for the provision of services, activities, actions by the Company.
2. The processing of data serves the Company's marketing purposes related to the services, activities, and actions offered by the Company. The legal basis is the necessity of personal data processing to pursue the legitimate interest of the Data Controller. 3.
3. The legitimate interest of the Data Controller is to carry out activities related to the performance of services, activities, activities under the agreement, preparation of offers, extension of the agreement for the provision of services or renewal in accordance with the will of the data subjects, as well as activities related to the Company's marketing activities.
4. Processing of personal data:
a) The processing of the acquired personal data is permitted to the extent necessary to carry out the service to individuals or cooperating entities, to accept customer orders, to sign contracts, to prepare and carry out the process of production, service, activities: monitoring their progress, reporting and control within the procedure of supervision of the process, service, activities, actions or possible administrative proceedings.
b) The processing of the acquired personal data is permitted to the extent necessary to carry out recruitment procedures for future employees, former employees and currently employed, to process data in the IT system and all information regarding personal data of the Company's employees, to conclude employment contracts and civil-law contracts, to process personal data of job candidates collected at the recruitment stage, information regarding account names and passwords in the processing systems, register of persons allowed to process personal data and other documents containing personal data.
c) The processing of acquired personal data is permitted to the extent necessary for the acceptance of orders for the provided services and the monitoring of reporting.
d) The processing of personal data shall not violate the rights and freedoms of data subjects:
- racial or ethnic origin,
- political opinions,
- religious or philosophical beliefs,
- religious, party or trade union membership,
- data concerning health, genetic code, addictions or sex life,
- data relating to judgments, penalties and fines, as well as other decisions rendered in judicial or administrative proceedings.
e) Provision of personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide data which are necessary for the performance of the service or to provide answers to enquiries regarding procedures within the framework of the activities performed may prevent the Data Controller from undertaking the said procedures by providing full performance of the service or providing the information expected by the Contractor.
f) Any person whose personal data is processed at the Company has the right to control the processing of his/her personal data, and in particular to:
- obtain comprehensive information as to whether his/her personal data are being processed and to be informed of the full name and registered office address of the Data Controller,
- be informed of the purpose and scope of processing of his/her personal data
- to be informed as to when his or her personal data is being processed and to be given the contents of the data in a commonly understandable form
- obtain information as to the source of personal data concerning him/her
- obtain information on how his or her personal data will be disclosed, and in particular on the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data will be disclosed
- to have his/her personal data supplemented, updated, rectified, temporally or permanently suspended or erased if they are incomplete, outdated, untrue or collected in violation of the Act, or if they are unnecessary for the purpose for which they have been collected
- request to be "forgotten", i.e. to permanently delete personal data or to transfer personal data from the Company's database.
You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data in certain cases, including when:
- the data are processed unlawfully
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed (preparation and performance of a service, order, activity)
- there is no legal basis for their processing (e.g. when you have withdrawn your consent to the processing of your personal data in connection with an activity, action, service provided by the Company or you have raised an objection),
- withdraw consent for processing at any time,
- to transfer your data to another Controller,
Personal Data Administrator:
PULSSON - Zygmunt Pulsson, Brzozówka 31A, 05-152 Czosnow
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC. [RODO]